Sunday, October 6, 2013

I may be 78 years old, but today I started to think. I learned how to do things like cook, sew, bake, wash clothes, iron, clean house, and how to take good care of babies, but there are so many things I never learned to do. I am afraid of the water, so I never learned to swim or ski. Oh how I would love to go scuba diving. I never learned to roller skate, or to dance. I never learned to play a musical instrument or to take voice lessons. One thing I would love to do, but I know I will never get to do is travel. I have dreamed of going to Scotland, and to travel the United States, but that is what it was--a dream. I chose the life I have, and there is no turning back. God knew what I needed, a good husband and a house full of kids. I have led a full life, and would not trade it for any one else's'. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment