Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just think. When I wake up in the morning I will be 78 years of age. Those years hold many precious memories for me. My husband, Walter, and I have been married for  58 years. We have six children, ten grandchildren and four great grandchildren. For my large family I feel so grateful. Walter and I will never be lonely. Our "tribe" bring much happiness into our lives.

To put the icing on the cake, Rebel Ink Press is releasing Jami's Dilemma on Sunday March 17. I wrote this book at the age of 77. I have contracts for the release of three more books. all four books were written at the age of 77. I have started writing book number five. hopefully it will be completed soon. It would be nice to have five book releases in 2013.

Thank you god for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment